Creating a campaign
In this quick tutorial, you will learn how to start sending newsletters with JungleMail for Office 365.
1. Open the app
To begin, open the app and select Create Newsletter.
2. Select recipients
In the Recipients step, configure your campaign parameters.
- Newsletter title: give your newsletter a recognizable title.
- Sending account: select a sending account from the drop-down menu.
- Recipient source: select one of four recipient sources.
- Additional recipients: here, you may add recipients not present in the selected recipient source.
- Exclusion filters: exclude recipients by criteria dependent on the selected recipient source. For example, you can use *@domain.com to exclude all emails for a given domain.
- Attachments: select files to be added to the newsletter.
To continue, on the bottom menu bar, select Next or Template.
3. Select a template
Select a template or start from a blank slate. See Template management.
To continue, on the bottom menu bar, select Next or Content.
3. Build content
To preview the newsletter and send a test email (optional), on the bottom menu bar, click Next or Preview.
To continue, on the bottom menu bar, click Next or Settings/Send.
In the Settings/Send step, configure sending-related parameters of your newsletter.
- When to execute: specify whether the message should be sent immediately or at a specified date and time in the future.
- Recurrence: specify whether a campaign will repeat at preset times.
- Time zone: select a time zone relevant to your recipients.
- Report: check the box if you want the job author to receive a report after a newsletter has been sent.
- Tracking: check the boxes to track email opens and (or) clicks.
Once you are finished configuring all options, click Send now on the bottom menu bar.
Review campaign status
After submitting a newsletter for sending, you will be redirected to the History & Monitoring tab. In the Running & Scheduled Newsletters section, you can see your current campaign status, with options to pause or terminate further sending.
After the campaign has been sent to all recipients, it will be moved to the History & Drafts section. Here, it will be placed in the Regular tab (for one-time campaigns) or Recurrent tab (for recurrent campaigns). It will also be available in the All Completed tab. To re-use the content or recipients, to copy the whole newsletter, or to delete newsletter, hover over it and select one of the icons on the right of the name.
In the Analytics tab, you can monitor your newsletter tracking statistics and export results to a CSV file. To learn more, see Understanding reports.