Opening the app
Once you have installed JungleMail for Office 365, you can open it and start working on your first campaign. In this tutorial, you will learn where to find the app and how you can open it.
There are three ways in which you can open JungleMail for Office 365.
From a SharePoint list
In a SharePoint list, select JungleMail 365 from the top menu bar.
Select the Items tab, then select JungleMail 365.
Note: you can also select multiple recipients in the list before opening the app to send to the selected recipients only. Otherwise, the app will use all the email addresses on the list.
Via site contents
1. Go to Settings > Site contents.
2. Click JungleMail 365.
From the left-hand menu
1. In a SharePoint list, c lick Edit at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
2. Under Recent, click on the app to open it.
Since the Recent section items are rearranged frequently, you may also want to click Edit links and then drag and drop the app above the Recent section to have a fixed position for it.
Note: in the classic experience and in a SharePoint site/subsite page, the Recent section should be displayed right away, i.e., without going to navigation settings.
Adding a shortcut in a page
You can also create a shortcut for JungleMail in the SharePoint page that you use frequently.
To create a shortcut:
1. Open the app using any of the previously described methods, and copy the URL.
2. Go to the SharePoint page that you want to launch JungleMail from, and click Settings > Edit page.
3. On the page, place the cursor where you want the shortcut to be created. Then, on the Insert tab, click Link > From Address. Enter the shortcut name and URL address and save the changes.
4. Enter the link text and the URL, then click OK.
To format the shortcut text, select it and go to the Format text tab in the ribbon.