Opening the app
In this tutorial, you will learn where to find the app and how you can open it via an URL or via SharePoint.
You can open the JungleMail 365 app by going to https://app.junglemail365.com/ . You will be prompted to log in.
Select the Sign in with Microsoft button and use your Microsoft account credentials to sign in. You will be redirected to the app.
There are three ways in which you can open JungleMail for Office 365 in SharePoint. Once you have installed JungleMail for Office 365 SharePoint app, you can open it and start working on your newsletter.
Via site contents
1. Go to Settings > Site contents.
2. Click JungleMail 365.
From a SharePoint list
In a SharePoint list, select JungleMail 365 from the top menu bar.
Select the Items tab, then select JungleMail 365.
From the left-hand menu
1. In a SharePoint list, c lick Edit at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
2. Under Recent, click on the app to open it.
Since the Recent section items are rearranged frequently, you may also want to click Edit links and then drag and drop the app above the Recent section to have a fixed position for it.
Adding a shortcut in a page
You can also create a shortcut for JungleMail in the SharePoint page that you use frequently.
To create a shortcut:
1. Open the app using any of the previously described methods, and copy the URL.
2. Go to the SharePoint page that you want to launch JungleMail from, and click Settings > Edit page.
3. On the page, place the cursor where you want the shortcut to be created. Then, on the Insert tab, click Link > From Address. Enter the shortcut name and URL address and save the changes.
4. Enter the link text and the URL, then click OK.
To format the shortcut text, select it and go to the Format text tab in the ribbon.