Sending emails from your own domain
In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure JungleMail for Office 365 so that you can use your own domain in the "From" address.
To use JungleMail for Office 365 built-in mail server with your own domain, you have to create a DKIM record on your domain. Take the following steps:
1. Contact us and include the name of the domain you want to use in JungleMail for Office 365.
2. We will send you the following details: Type, Hostname, and Value.
3. In your domain's DNS settings, add a DKIM record (DNS TXT record) by copying the details we provided.
4. Notify us when you have added the DKIM record.
5. We'll verify the changes and finish the authorization process. Then, we will send you a confirmation letter, notifying that you can use this domain in the "From" address.