Sending as or on behalf of another user
Follow this tutorial to configure JungleMail for Office 365 to send newsletters as or on behalf of another user or group.
Option 1: Exchange Admin Center
1. In the Exchange admin center, go to Recipients, then click Mailboxes.
2. Double-click on the user on behalf of which another user (a delegate) will be able to send emails.
3. Click Mailbox delegation. Then, under Send As or Send on Behalf, click on the plus icon and specify a delegated user to grant them the permissions. Save the settings.
Option 2: Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Send as another user
- Go to Microsoft 365 admin center > Users > Active Users.
- Choose the required user, and then click Edit next to Mailbox permissions.
- In the search box under Send as, type the name of the user or users that you want to allow to send email from this mailbox.
- Once you have selected your users, click Save.
Send from a shared mailbox address
- Go to Microsoft 365 admin center > Groups > Shared mailboxes.
- Choose the required mailbox, and then click on Send as permissions.
- Click on Add permissions and type the name of the user or users that you want to allow to send email from this mailbox.
- Once you have selected your users, click Add.
1. In JungleMail for Office 365, go to Settings > Sending Accounts.
2. Click Create new sending account, then select Office 365 and sign in with your Office 365 account. If the sending account is already added, click Add new sending address.
3. Under From, select Specified email address and enter the address of the user on behalf of which emails will be sent. Specify the test email address, and save the settings.
After adding a new sending address, you should receive a test email. Note that Outlook message preview displays the intended sender only, whereas in the reading pane a delegated sender is shown, too.
Now you can go back to the JungleMail for Office 365 dashboard and select a delegated user’s sending address.