Sending on behalf of another user
Follow this tutorial to configure JungleMail for Office 365 to send newsletters on behalf of another user.
1. In the Exchange admin center, go to Recipients, then click Mailboxes.
2. Double-click on the user on behalf of which another user (a delegate) will be able to send emails.
3. Click Mailbox delegation. Then, under Send on Behalf, click on the plus icon and specify a delegated user to grant him Send on Behalf permissions. Save the settings.
4. In JungleMail for Office 365, go to Settings > Sending Accounts.
5. Click Create new sending account, then select Office 365 and sign in with your Office 365 account. If the sending account is already added, click Add new sending address.
6. Under From, select Specified email address and enter the address of the user on behalf of which emails will be sent. Specify the test email address, and save the settings.
After adding a new sending address, you should receive a test email. Note that Outlook message preview displays the intended sender only, whereas in the reading pane a delegated sender is shown, too.
Now you can go back to the JungleMail for Office 365 dashboard and select a delegated user’s sending address.