How do I make email images load automatically?
If you are sending emails inside of your organization you can add the JungleMail for Office 365 "From" address/domain to the Safe Senders List for everyone working in your company. This will enable the automatic downloading of images for the domain you specified. To set up this functionality, take the following steps:
1. In Outlook, go to Home > Junk > Junk E-Mail Options.
2. In the Safe Senders tab, click Add and enter the the JungleMail for Office 365 "From" address/domain.
3. Click OK to save changes.
4. Go to File > Options, then select Trust Center and click Trust Center Settings.
5. Check the box to permit downloads from the Safe Sender List addresses.
6. Click OK to save changes.
The way to enable this feature for all users in your organization is by using the Group Policy Management Console. You can find the detailed instructions on this Microsoft tutorial. You can also read our blog post on the topic.