Enabling automatic image downloading
If you are using JungleMail for Office 365 built-in server to send internal newsletters, we strongly recommend adding your "From" address/domain to the Safe Senders List for everyone working in your company. This will enable the automatic downloading of images for the domain you specified and will ensure the highest accuracy of analytics reports.
1. In Outlook, go to Home > Junk > Junk E-Mail Options.
2. In the Safe Senders tab, click Add and enter the JungleMail for Office 365 "From" address/domain.
3. Click OK to save changes.
4. Go to File > Options, then select Trust Center and click Trust Center Settings.
5. Check the box to permit downloads from the Safe Sender List addresses.
6. Click OK to save changes.
Company-wide automatic image downloading
The way to enable automatic downloading of images for all users in your organization is by using the Group Policy Management Console. You can find the detailed instructions on this Microsoft tutorial. You can also read our blog post on the topic.