In this JungleMail for Office 365 tutorial, you will learn how to add video clips from YouTube and other sources to your newsletter.
To add a video
1. Open the app and go to the Content step.
2. Add a new section in the newsletter template or select an existing one.
3. On the Blocks tab, select and drag the Video block into the section.
4. Select the block or click Add video.
5. On the Content tab on the right, enter the URL of the video you want to use, then click Load.
6. To edit the thumbnail, click Edit image. To change the thumbnail, click Select image from gallery.
Note: automatic thumbnail generation is supported for YouTube videos only. To add clips from other sources, specify the thumbnail before loading the video URL.