With JungleMail for Office 365 you can easily reuse branded content in different newsletters. In this tutorial, you will learn how to save a section – for example, a header with your company logo – and retrieve it for a new email. This feature saves time and strengthens your branding as each new newsletter will contain the exact copy of your branded content.
To save a section
1. Select a section that you would like to reuse in the future and click the Save section button on the top right of the section.
2. Enter a section title, select a category and click Save.
To reuse a saved section
1. Navigate to the Sections tab and select the Saved tab.
2. Select the section you want to reuse and drag it into your newsletter.
Publishing sections to Gallery
You can publish a saved section to Gallery so that it becomes accessible in locations outside Drag & Drop Builder. Publishing sections is also useful if you want to have a separate location for sections that carry your organization branding. To be able to use this feature, you need to be either a JungleMail for Office 365 administrator or to have the Publish to Gallery permission (see Creating permission roles).
To publish a section:
1. In the Saved tab, select a section.
2. Click on the Publish to Gallery button.
A published section becomes available for use:
- in the Gallery tab in Drag & Drop Builder. Drag and drop a published section to insert it in your newsletter;
- under Company Sections in the Gallery tab in the Templates section. Click Insert to include this section at the bottom of your current newsletter.