Installing from Microsoft AppSource
Before you can send newsletters with JungleMail for Office 365, you need to add the app to your SharePoint site. This tutorial will guide you through the quick and easy installation process.
Before you begin
Please consider where you would like your data to be hosted before installing the app. When you install the app via AppSource, your data is hosted in US East Azure Data center. If you would like your data to be hosted elsewhere, please check out our article.
We recommend adding JungleMail to an empty site in SharePoint, find out why in our article.
To add the JungleMail for Office 365 app to your SharePoint site please add it from the AppSource. Alternatively, you can follow the steps below and add it to SharePoint:
1. Click on the gear icon, then click Add an app.
2. In the Quick launch menu, click SharePoint Store.
3. To find the app, type JungleMail in the search field in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Click on the app in the search results.
5. Click on the ADD IT button on the app page.
6. Accept the app's permission request by clicking on the Trust It button.
JungleMail for Office 365 app is now installed on your SharePoint site.