You can add users into JungleMail for Office 365 by inviting them using their work email or adding them from your SharePoint site members.
Invite by Email
1. To invite users by Email, navigate to JungleMail Settings > Users.
2. At the bottom of the page, select Invite users by email.
3. In the pop-up window, add the email addresses of the users you would like to invite, comma-separated. Select the permission role that these users should have in JungleMail for Office 365 and hit the Send Invitation(s) button.
Add users from SharePoint
If your JungleMail instance is connected to a SharePoint site, you can add JungleMail users from your SharePoint site’s members.
1. Navigate to JungleMail Settings > Users.
2. At the bottom of the page, select Add new users from SharePoint.
3. Check the boxes next to the users you want to add and select the Add button.