Archiving newsletters with Power Automate (Flow)
This tutorial explains how you can configure Power Automate (previously Microsoft Flow) to automatically export JungleMail for Office 365 newsletters into SharePoint Online lists to create a newsletter archive.
1. Configure Power Automate integration with JungleMail for Office 365.
2. Create a SharePoint list for your newsletter archive, containing columns that you want to include newsletter data. We recommend to include the columns from the picture below to start with. You will always be able to add more columns later.
Important: make sure that the column in which you want to display the newsletter content has the enhanced rich text option selected.
3. Sign in to your Power Automate account. On the New tab, select Automated-From blank, then select When newsletter is submitted as the trigger from JungleMail for Office 365. Provide a meaningful flow title.
4. Add Get newsletter details as an action from JungleMail for Office 365. Use dynamic content to insert Newsletter ID.
5. Add Create a SharePoint item as an action from JungleMail for Office 365. Provide the Site address, list name and use dynamic content to automatically fill in the columns.
The full flow will look like this:
6. In JungleMail for Office 365, go to Settings > Other, then go to the Triggers section. Select Enable newsletter submitted trigger, then select the trigger you've created in step 3.
Now, when a newsletter is sent, Power Automate will automatically create a record in SharePoint.
Tip: switch to classic experience to view the full email content in the Newsletter Content column.