You can use JungleMail for Office 365 to send reminders in SharePoint Online/Office 365. In this tutorial,
JungleMail for Office 365 can be used to notify users about overdue tasks and approaching meetings and deadlines. In this tutorial,
1. Navigate to the document library in which you store your contracts.
2. Launch JungleMail for Office 365.
3. Select your contract list
4. Now, for the Recipients column, you will need to select the column that contains the people that are responsible for that contract. This could be the person who has created the contract, or this might be different for every contract. In this example,
5. You can now move on the template step. Choose an existing template or create one from scratch. For this example,
6. Once you have opened your existing or new template select the block that you want to enter the conditions for your reminder in. You will now have to switch the Dynamic Block Switch on for this section.
7. Select the list you want to set the reminder for. In this example
8. You will have to set the time frame for when you want to be reminded. In this example, we have chosen that we want to be notified 15 days before a contract is about to expire. So we put the condition: Expiration date is less than today+15. To make sure we do not get a reminder for contracts that have already expired, we also add the condition: Expiration date is greater than today +1.
Finally, you will also have to list the column that names the person responsible for the contract so that they will receive the email.
9. Make sure to check the Do not send e-mail
10. You can also add a text to your email that is specific to the contracts and the recipients. Open the text block, flip the Dynamic Block switch and select the Columns & Links button. Now insert the columns you need and if you are not sure just check your SharePoint list.
11. Move on to the Preview step and check if your Dynamic Block works. In the image below you can see what our example looks like in the Preview step.