Dynamic recipient filtering
In JungleMail for Office 365 you can easily filter recipients from your Office 365 groups to make the sending of newsletters much more efficient and specific. In practice, this means that you can filter the recipients in your groups by, for example, department, city, project, etc. In this tutorial, you will learn how to use dynamic recipient filtering.
To filter recipients dynamically
1. Open the app and go to the Recipients step.
2. Select Office 365, AD groups as your recipient source, then select a group or groups from the drop-down menu.
3. Under Filters, click Add additional condition.
4. Add a condition and click Apply conditions.
In the example below, we are using the City column in our recipient group as a condition starting point. For the Operator, we have selected Is equal to and then for Value, we have inserted London. Using these dynamic filtering settings, only those recipients in the group that have London listed as their city will receive an email.
5. In the same way,
6. To include multiple values in a single condition, you can opt to use the In range of operator. Comparison values need to be separated using a comma or a semicolon.
7. Simply continue creating your newsletter as you would usually. Remember that in the Preview tab you can review your recipients to make sure you selected the right filtering options.