Dynamic recipient filter
In JungleMail for Office 365 you can easily filter recipients from your Office 365 groups to make the sending of campaigns much more efficient and specific. In practice, this means that you can filter the recipients in your groups on, for example, department, city, project, etc. In this tutorial, you will learn how to use dynamic filtering.
Sometimes, you will want to filter the recipients from your Office 365 groups to narrow down the specific people that you address with a particular campaign. With dynamic filtering,
1. Open JungleMail for Office 365.
2. Start by creating a new campaign. Enter a campaign title and select an Office 365 groups that contain the recipients
Note: for dynamic filtering to work you will need to use an Office 365 group for your recipients.
3. Select Office 365 groups under the Recipient Source header and select a group.
4. Move down to the dynamic filter settings under the header Filters. Here you will be able to select any of the columns which are included with the information of the group you have selected.
In the example below,
5. In the same way,
6. Simply continue creating your campaign as you would usually. Remember that in the Preview tab you will have the ability to review your recipients to make sure you selected the right filtering options.