Installing manually for CA region
If you prefer to have the application's cloud services hosted in Canada, you can add JungleMail for Office 365 to your site manually.
Before you begin
Make sure that your Office 365 environment has an App Catalog site collection to enable the use of custom business apps. Learn how to create an App Catalog on your environment here.
To manually install JungleMail for Office 365 on a tenant scope, you must have tenant administrator permissions.
Installing in a tenant app catalog
Solutions deployed to a tenant app catalog, are visible on all site collections and can be installed in any site collection in the tenant. To install JungleMail for Office 365 in a tenant app catalog, take the following steps:
1. Download the app installation file:
- JungleMail for Office 365 (CA) (service hosted in Canada)
2. Navigate to your App Catalog site and head to Apps for SharePoint.
3. Extract the file from the zipped folder.
4. Upload the app installation file and make sure the app is enabled. Then you will find it under Apps you can add in your SharePoint sites.
Installing in a site collection app catalog
With the introduction of site collection app catalogs, tenant administrators can enable an app catalog on the specific sites. Solutions deployed to the site collection app catalog are only available and can be installed in that particular site collection.
To install JungleMail for Office 365 in a site collection app catalog, take the following steps:
1. Enable the app catalog in the specified site using SharePoint Online Management Shell. For instructions, click here.
Now you can see the app catalog (named Apps for SharePoint) in the site collection's root site:
2. Extract the file from the zipped folder.
3. Click Upload and browse to the app installation file to add it to the catalog. Dragging and dropping works, too.
4. Add the app to any site on this site collection.