What data is stored in the cloud?
information do we store on our servers?
First of all, Microsoft Office 365 platform ensures that we can access only information that you gave us permission to access. There is no additional “explicit authorization”. Furthermore, JungleMail for Office 365 reads and stores only information required for newsletter processing, not all information that it can access.
When you are using JungleMail for Office 365, the app reads and stores the following data on our servers:
- Data created by the app user: text, images, templates, settings etc.;
- Data from your site needed to process newsletters: recipient data and Dynamic Content;
- Data generated by the app: analytics data, email opens, link clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, logs etc.
Since the app does not have write access to your environment, no data generated by the app is saved on your environment.
Do we store your credit card details?
No. All billing transactions happen through services such as PayPal. This means that we do not store credit card details and it is easy for you to cancel your subscriptions.
What information does the app read on your environment?
When adding the app to your SharePoint Online site collection, you will be asked the give it permission to read items in this site collection.
This permission is needed for the app to read data from your Office 365 environment:
- SharePoint site list structure if a user clicks the Browse button to navigate to the recipient list;
- Recipient list specified in the newsletter configuration;
- List metadata used by the Dynamic Content feature that pulls data from your SharePoint Online environment into your newsletter;
- Azure Active Directory for expanding your distribution lists and Office 365 groups (if they are used as a recipient source);
- Images hosted on SharePoint that are used in the newsletter.
All this data (except list structure) is also saved on our servers while processing campaign.
Note: if you do not want any information from your site to be readable to the app or you would like to isolate the app, you can create a separate site collection and add the app there.
Why may we review your newsletter campaigns?
We may view, copy, and internally distribute content from your emails and account. This helps us locate accounts that do not adhere to our Terms of Service, and improve the service itself.
When do we disclose personally identifiable information?
How do we protect your information?
Here's how we protect all personal information we store against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We work with secure data networks that are protected by industry-standard firewall and password protection systems.
- We make sure to frequently review our security and privacy policies and enhance them whenever necessary. Only authorized personnel working at EnovaPoint have access to the information provided by our customers.
- Although we reserve the right to monitor your recipient lists, newsletter content and analytical data to make sure they follow our Terms of Service and Anti-Spam Policy, we will never share, sell or rent this data to anyone for any reason.
- JungleMail for Office 365 services are hosted in servers that are part of Microsoft's Azure Cloud Services. Customer data in those servers is protected by Azure Security Policy.