JungleMail for Office 365 is available to download at Microsoft AppSource. However, if your organization has blocked access to Microsoft AppSource, you can install the app manually. In this tutorial, you will learn how to do this.
Before you begin
Make sure that your Office 365 environment has an App Catalog site collection to enable the use of custom business apps. Learn how to create an App Catalog on your environment here.
To manually install JungleMail for Office 365 on a tenant scope, you must have tenant administrator permissions.
1. Download the app installation file:
- JungleMail for Office 365 (service hosted in the US)
- JungleMail for Office 365 (EU) (service hosted in Europe)
- JungleMail for Office 365 (AU) (service hosted in Australia)
2. Navigate to your App Catalog site and head to Apps for SharePoint.
3. Upload the app installation file and make sure the app is enabled. Then you will find it under Apps you can add in your SharePoint sites.